How can listening guarantee better results?
Deep listening. Critical close reading.
First, our moderators do the listening.
EVOKE excels at compelling people to talk about their relationships with your product, brand or policy. Our moderators know when to parry and when to probe, and how to challenge participants with a sharp question - without sending a chill into the room.
Then, our analysts do the listening.
There are countless factors that impact an organization and a brand, both explicitly and implicitly. As market researchers, our job isn't to simply describe data: our job is to deeply understand ways that these implicit and explicit factors impact your organization and offer critical close readings, clarifications, explanations, and solutions to the challenges that may emerge from any study, big or small.
Once the EVOKE moderators have completed their fieldwork, our analysts listen to what customers really mean, beyond the words they said. To get at their meaning, our analysts apply “grounded theory” to code and group the responses into categories representing broader thoughts and opinions.
Market research should not only be "about" asking the right questions. It should also be about finding the right solutions.
Solid Track Record
We bring our extensive experience and deep knowledge of the industry to bear on every project we work on.
We provide a highly experienced research team that provides unrivalled experience, knowledge, capacities, and the ability to address a variety of market research issues. Every project is led by a senior strategic consultant with a solid track record of providing unparalleled results. A combined 35+ years of experience in marketing, designing market research projects, questionnaires, surveys, and qualitative methodologies is at your service. We offer:
- Proven credentials in conducting research for both public and private sector clients across North America.
- Wide-ranging experience in stakeholder research including membership surveys, executive interviews, customer satisfaction research, customer relationship management (CRM) research, public affairs and governmental affairs research, policy evaluation research, and not-for-profit sector research.
- Superior expertise in advanced qualitative research analytics including grounded theory, critical social research, semiotic and discourse analysis.
- Consultants with proven experience in complex, large-scale research mandates for various organizations, including:
- ATB Financial
- BC Hydro
- Hubbell Power Systems
- Bayer Animal Health
- Zinpro Performance Minerals
- Versatile Tractors
- Travel Alberta
- Arysta LifeSciences
- University of Missouri
- Brookfield Residential